It’s no surprise that having a great website marketing strategy is essential for keeping your business running. With over 1.8 billion websites in the world, including those of competitors, it can be tough to stand out from the crowd and you need an edge if you want more customers coming through your door today!
The good news? We’ve got 5 proven strategies here on how to get people clicking on yours – so let’s get started!
- Focus on your website’s SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) Here are a few tips to get started.
- Optimize Your Images for SEO: Use High-Quality Images with specific or relevant keywords words in the file name or ALT Text.
- Keywords Everywhere: Add specific keywords on each website page or URL
- Check Your Website URL: Ensure that your website URL is your (brand) name, so it’s easier for people to find you
- Optimize Your Website Pages: Write detailed and keyword-heavy meta titles and descriptions for your website or blog articles.
- Add Keywords To Your Content: Whether it’s a video, blog, or your about page ensure that you add industry-specific keywords, so Google knows what your content is about helping your ranking online and make it easy for people to find.
- Google My Business
Have you claimed your business on Google My Business yet? Take advantage of the many benefits that come along with it! Showcase essential information about your company across digital properties like Maps, Search and Mobile. Additionally, drive customers to take action by adding contact info and a website link – so people can find everything they need in one convenient place.
- Create A YouTube Channel
Everyday, billions of hours are dedicated to binge-watching YouTube videos. But did you know that the platform is not only used for entertainment but also serves as a powerful marketing tool? As it turns out, 73% more consumers have an inclination towards purchasing after watching video ads! That’s right – with YouTube now being regarded as the second largest search engine globally, businesses everywhere can use this resourceful online channel to build brand awareness and gain potential customers while promoting their products/ services or blogs.
Unlike other social media platforms, YouTube videos have a longer shelf life because their growth isn’t solely dependent on instant engagement, but over time because they’re available to people via search.
- Create an Affiliate Program
Affiliate programs have become the go-to for just about any business. It’s a simple and effective way to draw eyes onto your website, but it’s not as easy at setting up camp—you’ll need some elbow grease in order keep things running smoothly if you want to get the most out of it.
One top producer found that having an elite squad made all the difference – 80% of their affiliate sales were generated by 20%, proving how important quality affiliates are when evaluating program success! By engaging with them via email or social media platforms, businesses can ensure a steady stream revenue from this long term investment activity
- Add Your Website Link To All Your Platforms
Adding your links to all your platforms allows you to optimize your website for more clicks. With less attention being paid to online content than ever before, ensuring that your website is properly linked across all of your social media platforms has become increasingly important. In the age of distraction and stress-induced skimping on concentration time, it’s vital for ambitious enterprises not just to have their links readily available but also actively share them with employees who can disperse upon their network profiles. Missing out on potential customers because they lose focus while searching through endless pages isn’t a risk worth taking!